Project Name :(ROZGAR EVAM SWASTHYA ADHIKAR PARIYOJNA (RESAP))
The key purpose of this Project is-
To enhance the capacity of socially excluded community and the people in the area so that they can demand and access the entitlements meant for them & to make service providers more responsive & accountable to socially excluded groups through advocacy & engagement with the administration at block, district & state level.
Awareness, Capacity Building, Networking, Advocacy, Dissemination, Liaisoning (with administration & stake holders at block, district & state level)
- Establishment of Project Management Cell
- Base line survey
- Induction & exposure of Project staff
- Refreshers of Project staff on thematic areas
- Training of Project staff on village level action plan/Social audit
- Formation of Community based organizations
- Training of community members/CBOs on thematic areas
- Social drives to sensitize the socially excluded communities
- Capacity building of socially excluded group on Village Level Action Plan/Social audit
- Preparation of village action plan
- Community sensitization & wall writing
- Drives to promote accessibility to specific social security schemes
- Sensitization of PRIs on social exclusion & other issues
- Regular interaction with the community groups
- Activation of VHSC & sensitization of local health workers
- Meeting of Joint project management committee of implementation team & service providers
- Validation of findings of base line survey
- Preparation of resource directory
- Organizing social audits
- Organizing public hearing & interface meetings
- Liaison with Musher groups & other networks on MNREGA & Health
- Regular interface with District Health Society/MNREGA officials
- Process documentation of the activities, experiences & learning
- District level workshop to disseminate best practices
- Facilitated the legal proceedings in favour of the individuals victimised under SC/ST atrocities. More than 8 cases of rape, untouchability, using derogatory remarks have been tackled by the organisation so far.
- 860 Musher children have been enrolled & got attached to the main stream of education.
- 156 Mahila Sangharsh Manch is formed.
- 8310 application submitted for the registration under MNREGA, 4229 registration have done under MNREGA, 3435 job card holder got job within 15 days of applying.
- 1270 RTI application submitted on different issues.
- 1580 JSY payment issued within 1 week of delivery.
- 1375 application submitted for old age and widow pension, 980 people got pension of old age and widow.
- 120 blanket distributed by the DM Kushinagar in PACS targeted area of Musher community.
- 105 adolescent girls trained through tailoring and sewing.
- 54 non going Musher children were enrolled in school.
- 40 Musher families land were hand over to them on lease with the support of DM Kushinagar.
Women from women organization were been selected for SMC – 111 schools were covered
- As a pilot project SKEVS has started Mushroom Farming in 3 villages of Kushinagar which is an initiative taken by SKEVS for livelihood.
- SKEVS has made strong reach in government departments & getting its full support & cooperation either in organizing project activities or additional support related to Mushers right. SKVS is taking full advantage of this support in providing government schemes on livelihood & health to the vulnerable.
- CBOs formation-100 (under PACS)
- Total families covered-15400